Original Packing! SKF//Koyo/NTN/IKO Deep Groove Ball Bearing (6307)
|FOB Price:||US $1-100 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-100/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 6307
- Material: Gcr15
- Type: Ball
- Certificate: ISO9001:2000
- Transport Package: Single Box+Carton+Wooden Tray
- Origin: China
- Aligning: Non-Aligning Bearing
- Structure: Deep Groove
- Precision: P0, P6, P5, P4
- Trademark: SKF & OEM
- Specification: 15x35x11mm
- HS Code: 8482102000
NO.1 Deep Groove Ball Bearing Specfition:
Linqing City GaoYuan's deep groove ball bearings mainly take radial load, but also to support radial and axial load. When the only bear radial load, the contact angle is zero. When the deep groove ball bearings with a larger radial clearance, the performance with angular contact bearings can bear large axial load, deep groove ball bearing friction coefficient is small, speed is also high.
Deep groove ball bearings can be used to transmission, instrumentation, motors, appliances, internal combustion engines, transportation vehicles, agricultural machinery, construction machinery, engineering machinery, roller skate style, yo-yo, etc.
NO.2 Deep groove ball bearing Main Features:
1. Deep groove ball bearings are most representative of the rolling bearing, widely used.
2. For high speed or high speed operation, and very durable, without regular maintenance.
3. This kind of bearing friction coefficient is small, extreme high speed, simple structure, low cost, easy to achieve high manufacturing precision.
4. Size range and diverse forms, used in precision instruments, low noise motors, automobiles, motorcycles and general machinery industries, the machinery industry, the most widely used class of bearings.
5. The main radial load, also can withstand a certain amount of axial load.